(1632 – 1704)
John Locke (1632 – 1704)
Thomae Hobbes Malmesburiensis Opera philosophica, quae Latinè scripsit, omnia. Antè quidem per partes, nunc autem, post cognitas omnium objectiones, conjunctim & accuratiùs edita. Amsterdam, 1668.
The Moral and Political Works of Thomas Hobbes of Malmesbury never before collected together. London, 1750.
Reprinted as The Collected Works of Thomas Hobbes, with an Introduction by G.AJ. Rogers, Routledge/Thoemmes Press, London, 1992
(OL) Thomae Hobbes Malmesburiensis Opera Philosophica quae Latina Scripsit, Studio et labore Gulielmi Molesworth. 5 v. Londini 1839-1945. Vol I, Vol II, Vol III, Vol IV, Vol V. Reprinted with an Introduction by G.AJ. Rogers, Thoemmes Press, Bristol 1999
The Clarendon Edition of the Works of Thomas Hobbes. Ed. H. Warrender et al. Oxford, 1983-
Kaksi traktaattia hallituksesta (1660-16629
- First Tract. Whether the Civil Magistrate may lawfully impose and determine the use of indifferent things in reference to Religious Worship. 1660.
- Second Tract. An Magistratus Civilis possit res adiaphoras in divini cultus ritus asciscere easque populo imponere? Affirmatur.
In Two Tracts on Government. Edited with an Introduction, notes and translations by Phil Abrams. Cambridge at the University of Cambridge Press 1967
Suvaitsevaisuudesta: essee (1667); kirjeet I(1989); II (1690); III (1692)
- Essay on Toleration 1667. Posthumously published manuscript.
- Epistola de tolerantia 1689. Epistola de tolerantia Ad clarissimum virum T.A.R.P.T.O.L.A. scripta à P.A.P.I.O.L.A. Goudæ, apud Justum ab Hoeve. MDCLXXXIX 
- A Letter Concerning Toleration. Humbly submitted, &c. Licensed, Octob. 3. 1689. London, printed for Awnsham Churchill.
- A second letter concerning toleration. Licensed, June 24. 1690. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchill … M DC XC .
- A Third Letter for Toleration 1692. A third letter for toleration, to the author of The third letter concerning toleration.London, printed for Awnsham and John Churchill … MDCXCII .
- “Part of a fourth letter for toleration, &c.” Posthumously published (1706)
Kaksi tutkielmaa hallinnosta
Tutkielma inhimillisestä ymmärryksestä
Some considerations of the consequences of the lowering of interest, and raising the value of money. In a letter to a Member of Parliament [i.e. Sir John Somers]. London, printed for Awnsham and John Churchill 1692
Further considerations concerning raising the value of money. Wherein Mr. Lowndes’s arguments for it in his late Report concerning An essay for the amendment of the silver coins, are particularly examined. London, printed for A. and J. Churchil …, MDCXCV 
Some thoughts concerning education. London, printed for A. and J. Churchill, 1693.
The Reasonableness of Christianity, as Delivered in the Scriptures. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchil, 1695.
A vindication of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. from Mr. Edwards’s Reflections. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchil, … 1695.
A second vindication of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. By the author of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. London, printed for A. and J. Churchill, …, 1697.
Paraphrase and Notes on the Epistles of St Paul. Posthumously published manuscript 1705-7.